Welcome to ESP Network Ltd.
Eastleigh Southern Parishes Network Ltd. is a federation of five local practices who are working together to share resources, skills & experience to provide cost-effect, patient-centered health care for all patients in the Eastleigh Southern Parishes area..
Important information for Patients - Coronavirus COVID-19 Infection
The NHS across Hampshire and Isle of Wight will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean your patient experience is subject to change.
The Chief Medical Officer has now raised the risk to the UK from moderate to high.
The new advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer is to stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature or
- a new continuous cough
- if one person in any household has a persistant cough or fever, everyone living there must stay at home for 14 days.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital. You do not need to contact NHS 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Information remains subject to regular change and updates. More information can be found on the NHS website here.
Our current news stories include
Other News and Information
There is no other news at this time.
Check out our current vacancies and sign up to our future opportunities mailings. Never miss out on the perfect job.
How likely are you to recommend this Surgery to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment? Please spend 2 minutes to take the Friends and Family Test.
Take the Test
The NHS website. Take control of your health and wellbeing. Get medical advice, information about healthcare services and support for a healthy life.